We are offering a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working outdoors to join our Estates team.
Supported by the Directors and Estates manager we are recruiting a person to look after the landscaping and gardening at our busy 38-acre Droitwich business park.
It is preferable although not essential, for the successful candidate to meet most or all the following criteria to be considered for the role:
- Hold a valid and clean driving licence
- Have experience working within the Estates, Maintenance or FM industries at a similar level.
- Have strong communication skills with demonstratable examples for communicating with customers, contractors, colleagues and tenants.
- Good IT skills and experience for Microsoft Office packages including Outlook
- A sound understanding of Environment, Health & Safety in the Workplace.
- Relevant experience as an Estates Assistant (or similar) in a previous role.
- Knowledge or understanding of key estate systems, domestic water services, fire life safety systems, basic site mechanical & electrical infrastructure.
- A sound understanding of or training/qualification within Environmental, Health & Safety legislation, COSHH and Safe Systems of Work (SSoW’s - Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Permit-to-Work).
We need a strong team player who has good attention to detail. This role will be challenging and is very hands-on so you will need to enjoy working outside, in all weathers, and completing all types of outdoor work including grass cutting, strimming, digging, litter picking, weed spraying, landscaping and more.
The working hours are Monday to Friday – 8am to 4pm. This would equate to 40 working hours per week and we would ideally expect the post holder to be flexible with working hours to meet the demands of the business when required.
If your skills and experience match the above role, we would love to hear from you so please do not hesitate to apply today with a relevant and up to date CV.
Further information on the job role
Job Type: Full-time, 1 years FTC there may be an opportunity for this to be reviewed.
Salary: £19,570 / year
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Bonus Scheme
- On-site parking